Here’s the recipe for a delicious No-Bake Banana Split Cake:
- 2 cups graham crackers
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 bananas
- 1 can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 2/3 cup cream cheese
- 2 cups confectioner’s sugar
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 large container of frozen whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 1 small jar of maraschino cherries
- 2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans
- Melt 1 stick of butter and mix it with 2 cups of graham cracker crumbs. Press this mixture into the bottom of a 9″x13″ baking pan to form the crust.
- Using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar. Beat well until smooth and creamy. Then, pour this mixture over the graham cracker crust.
- Make sure to drain the crushed pineapple well and layer it over the cream cheese and sugar layer.
- Slice the bananas and layer them over the crushed pineapple.
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries on top of the bananas.
- Cover everything with the frozen whipped topping, spreading it evenly.
- Drain the maraschino cherries and place them on top, either randomly or on each serving portion.
- Sprinkle the chopped walnuts or pecans on top of the cake.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator for about 2 hours before serving.
This no-bake Banana Split Cake is a delightful and easy-to-make dessert with all the flavors of a classic banana split. Enjoy!