Here’s the recipe for delicious Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls:
- 2 (8-ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb fresh white crabmeat, flaked or diced
- 10 egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In a food processor, pulse cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, and green onions several times until well mixed. Stir in the flaked or diced crab meat.
- Lay an egg roll wrapper out with a corner pointing towards you. Place about three rounded tablespoons of the mixture in the center of each wrapper, forming a short horizontal lump.
- Bring the corner that is closest to you up and over the filling and gently tuck it in. Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a small amount of water to secure the tip of the wrapper. (Instructions on how to roll an egg roll are often shown on the package with pictures.)
- Heat vegetable oil in a heavy stockpot or saucepan to 365 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fry the egg rolls 2-3 at a time (depending on the size of your pan) for 1-2 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Make sure to allow the oil to reheat in between batches.
- Place the cooked egg rolls on paper towels to drain.
- Serve the Crab Rangoon Egg Rolls warm, and enjoy!
These egg rolls are a fantastic party appetizer or snack with a delicious crab and cream cheese filling.