Here’s the recipe for Garlic Parmesan Mushrooms:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 8 oz whole baby bella mushrooms
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Rinse and clean the mushrooms, and pat them dry.
- In a skillet, melt the butter and olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until they are browned, which should take around 5-7 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic, heavy cream, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, onion powder, and dried oregano to the skillet. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- Season the dish with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.
These creamy garlic parmesan mushrooms make for a fantastic side dish or even a quick and delicious meal. Enjoy!